Also included in
- BUNDLE AND SAVE!! This winter bundle (144 pages, 7 products) is suitable for upper elementary through middle school. Students perform one of two plays, study sound, costume, tableau and stage properties all centered around winter. Plus: You receive a BONUS Costume Design lesson on holiday parade$20.00$27.25Save $7.25
- 20% OFF! This bundle (111 pages) has EVERYTHING you need for teaching about drama using a Christmas or holiday theme. Study stage properties, costume design, tableau, sound effects and end it with a really fun two-day lesson on the beloved musical, A Christmas Story! And...….there's a BONUS LESSO$20.80$26.00Save $5.20
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$84.20$105.25Save $21.05
This one-day drama lesson concerns stage properties (with the holidays as the focus) and is suitable for upper elementary and middle school students. It is engaging, fun and unique. Students learn about stage properties, view video examples, take notes, team up with a classmate and use their imaginations!
The teacher will need access to Youtube.com
- Letter to Teacher
- Warmup--MY version of a popular exercise
- Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!
- Stage properties categories and the reasons they are labeled as such
- Short quiz
- Quiz key
- Cooperative learning assignment
Field tested by an award winning veteran drama teacher of 38 years, this exercise is a winner!
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, check out: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"Thank you! This was a true gem. I loved all the information and music. It had everything I needed."
"I am using this for my storytelling unit, and the kids are really responding well to it!
"Covering my drama State standards has been a hilarious experience with this resource. Thanks for this!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.