Also included in
- ELEMENTS OF DRAMA GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for elementary and middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Included in this bundle:1 play--perfect for the end of the semester before the winter holiday1 biography (Lin Manuel MPrice $14.00Original Price $25.00Save $11.00
- DRAMA LESSONS GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for upper elementary and lower middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Included in this bundle:1 play, perfect for the winter/spring months (Large Cast)1 famous artist biography (DePrice $22.68Original Price $31.50Save $8.82
- 25% Discount This bundle is perfect for the new theater teacher or those looking for unique and innovative resources. This bundle (280 pages) has everything you need to teach a drama class for a semester, quarter or month (depending upon how many times you see your students.) I created these lessonsPrice $39.26Original Price $65.25Save $25.99
- BUNDLEThese seven drama lessons and units (163 pages) use fairy tales as the focus. In particular, students learn about set and costume design, tableau, stage makeup, stage properties AND participate in a class play, The Brave Little Tailor. Plus, they have the opportunity to be designers themselvPrice $26.72Original Price $42.75Save $16.03
- DISCOUNT 30%! Are you looking for year-long theater education curriculum and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a gigantic bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 49 products (NEARLY 1,500 PAGES) which were all created by me and time testPrice $157.36Original Price $281.50Save $124.14
- This listing is a bundle packet created for distance learning. There are five drama lessons-costume design, set design, stage properties and reader's theater. This bundle packet can be used for someone home-bound, intervention, as homework, or given after dismissal for extra practice. #DistanceLeanPrice $16.92Original Price $23.50Save $6.58
Updated This one-day lesson about stage properties (with fairy tales as the focus) is suitable for upper elementary and middle school students. It is engaging, fun and unique.
- Warm Up
- Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!
- Stage properties categories and the reasons they are labeled as such
- Short quiz
- Quiz key
- Movie title suggestions--cued up and hot linked to help you
- Cooperative learning assignment
Field tested by an award winning veteran drama teacher, this exercise is a winner!
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, check out: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.