Drama Lesson | Thanksgiving Themed Tableau
Also included in
- BUNDLE Looking for fun, engaging lessons about tableau and movement focused on Thanksgiving activities as the theme? This bundle has exactly what you need to teach both elements of drama for two days. The product contains:Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!ProcedureLessonsIdeas for InspPrice $6.80Original Price $8.00Save $1.20
- Bundle Save 10%! Here are three lessons ( 4 days, 47 pages) perfect for the days leading up to Thanksgiving break. Students learn about tableau, movement and costume design for mascots becoming costume designers themselves. This is suitable for students in upper elementary gifted and talented througPrice $6.75Original Price $12.00Save $5.25
Looking for a quick warm-up for your class? Tableau is an element of drama any student can learn and perform, especially grades 4-8. This lesson integrates Thanksgiving activities into the learning which makes it fun, unique and engaging! Great for the week leading into Thanksgiving, too! Included in the lesson are two extension activities in case the teacher wants to make a longer lesson out of it.
- the reasons to teach tableau
- the history of tableau
- teacher's script--what I say and how I say it!
- Thanksgiving activities list (such as making the meal, playing football, etc.)
- links to alternative activity for inspiration
- sculpture example
- evaluation and alternative activities
Field tested by an award winning veteran drama teacher, these exercises are winners!
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
Check out my other Dramamommaspeaks products at: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Lin Manuel Miranda Biography
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
Sedna, an Inuit Tale
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
Costume Designs with Fairy Tales
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.