This packet includes forms and printables for The Eye Doctor at the dramatic play center.
Authentic reading and writing are an part of this dramatic play set. Children have a meaningful purpose to use print. The dramatic play center is also an area in the room where conversation is a must! Children should be encouraged to use the vocabulary of the theme as they interact with the props and each other.
This theme contains:
• A Lap Book ~ for reading aloud, that introduces the children to the specific vocabulary for the unit
• Name Badges ~ for the people that work at the airport
• Various Forms ~ for the children to write on such as prescription pad, appointment calendar, order form, customer’s bill, etc.
• Thematic Word Cards
• Suggestions For Anchor Charts ~ to make with your children during shared writing.
• Suggestions For Additional Props
We have also included one page containing “credit cards” and “checks”. These items can be used in all 4 themes.
Note this item is part of a bundle click Dramatic Play Bundle
to see all dramatic play themes.
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
Visit our blog at The Fun Factory Blog
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12