Turn your play centre into Christmas Past and Present with the help of the materials and ideas included in this dramatic play resource. Your preschool or kindergarten students will love retelling the Christmas story in this nativity centre and decorating a Christmas tree! Suggested activities for pretend play are included (you will need to find/buy some additional supplies to create this center; i.e. costumes, baby doll, tree, ornaments).
Here is what you will get:
• Stable banner
• Tree decorating sign
• Basket labels (pictures with words)
• Christmas past/present sign
• Bible character name tags
• Bible verse display pieces
• Bible story sequencing cards
• Directions for how to wrap a present
• Suggested activities (tree decorating, wrap a present, make a card, hide and seek in the stable game, role play nativity)
Please download the preview to see what is included.
You might be interested in:
Born is the King! Christmas Unit
You can save money
on your next Teachers pay Teachers purchase by leaving a comment
below and earning TpT credit! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Perfectly Imperfect in Second Grade