This resource provides multiple ways to use your student’s prior knowledge and experiences with fast food restaurants to engage them in conversations, increase their vocabulary skills and have fun learning!
Provided are the following:
• Sixteen (8.5” X 11”) Mini-Posters (Each mini-poster has a question to ask students to encourage their vocabulary development.)
• Pocket Chart Activities with Vocabulary Word Cards and Picture Cards.
• Materials to create a Graphing Activity that will support your Preschool Learning Standards for Math.
• “Recipe” to create a snack.
• Store logo, ordering sheets and environment print (Please Wait to be Seated, No Smoking sign, signs for restaurants and EXIT sign) to create a Fast Food Restaurant in your Housekeeping Center. Introduce students to their Fast Food Restaurant during Circle Time by modelling the activity and then have students play different roles (cook, order taker, customers and others).
• Reinforce concepts introduced at school with the Family Letter and Activity.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!