Authentic reading and writing are an part of this dramatic play set. Children have a meaningful purpose to use print. The dramatic play center is also an area in the room where conversation is a must! Children should be encouraged to use the vocabulary of the theme as they interact with the props and each other.
This packet includes forms and printables for the following themes at the dramatic play center:
The Vet’s Office
The Eye Doctor’s Office
The TV Newsroom
The Pet Store
The Grocery Store
Each theme contains:
• A Lap Book ~ for reading aloud, that introduces the children to the specific vocabulary for the unit
• Name Badges ~ for the people that work at the various places (4 to a page)
• Various Forms ~ for the children to write on such as pet information, prescription pad, appointment calendar, order form, customer’s bill, passports, luggage tags, etc.
• Thematic Word Cards
• Suggestions For Anchor Charts ~ to make with your children during shared writing.
• Suggestions For Additional Props
We have also included one page containing “credit cards” and “checks”. These items can be used in all themes.
Forms and posters are also in black and white.
See the preview for examples from each theme.
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com