This boat drawing for kids tutorial includes a cute seaside town, because they don’t always have to be floating off by themselves.
- Markers, crayons or pencil crayons
- Black marker
- Drawing paper
- Copy paper
- Trim drawing paper to 8.5″ x 11″.
- Use dot template on page 3 of the tutorial to print a page for each student.
- Print a tutorial and line art (page 1 and 2) on plain copy paper for each student.
- Students use both the guide and template to draw their seaside town in the drawing paper with the dot grid.
- The drawing is traced with a medium width black marker.
- Students color the drawing with markers or crayons or pencil crayons.