Here’s a combo make in art heaven — gold tempera and a King Tut painting project.
Works great for history lessons, or even an excuse to use the paint. It’s inexpensive and adds a bling that students all seem to love.
• Download King Tut Tutorial
• Multi media paper, 9″ x 12″
• Black Sharpie makers with chisel tip
• Gold tempera paint
• Royal blue tempera paint
PREP: Print or draw guide lines on drawing paper.
1. Students follow the tutorial to draw King Tut.
3. The drawing is traced with a black marker.
4. The drawing is painted with gold and blue tempera paint.