Pete the Cat seems to have a lot of fans these days, so I thought I'd make a tutorial on how to draw him.
Older students might notice that there's a little perspective involved in the shoes and their size, but young artists can focus on just making the shoes match. As Pete would say, “It's all good.”
• “Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes” book
• Drawing paper
• Black marker
PREP: Print or draw guide lines on drawing paper.
1. Class may begin with reading Pete’s “I Love My White Shoes” book.
2. Students follow the tutorial to draw Pete the Cat.
3. The drawing is traced with a black marker.
4. The drawing is colored with crayons.