Draw a BUG! Game
is an easy, open-ended game for speech and language therapy.
Draw a BUG! Game is easy to set up. Print out and laminate in a file folder. The homework pages are B&W for easy printing and copying.
It’s open-ended. Students get to start anywhere on the board. The goal is to “collect” all the bugs in the jar or box on the homework page. Students draw their bugs in between turns, which helps them to stay focused on the activity. Students write artic or vocabulary words on their leaves between turns, which helps them stay focused on their goals. And it gives you more time to write down data!
Draw a BUG! Game includes:
• 1 game board (two pages, glue inside a file folder)
• an instruction page for the game
• B&W homework pages – students can choose a jar or a box
• One download per user
• Supervising SLPs may share a hard copy with CFs, licensed assistants, and grad students who are working with the same caseload.
• Digital files may not be shared. Send a link to anyone else interested in downloading the product.
• see PREVIEW for more information
We have more SPRING
Spring Pronouns, Places, and Possessives
Shamrock Spatial Concepts
Spring Language Activities for Kg-2nd
Spring Day Spatial Concepts
St. Patrick’s Day WH- Questions Game
Earth Day Language Activities for 3rd-6th
St. Patrick’s Day Language Activities for 3rd-6th
Easter WH- Questions Game
Spring WH- Questions Game
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to Log in). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
• Look for the green star
next to our store logo and click it to become a follower