"Draw and Write: Adjectives" is a creative and engaging activity that gives students practice using adjectives to help make their writing more colorful and interesting! Each activity page has a given picture. Students simply follow these steps:
1) Color, draw and add details to the given picture.
2) List the adjectives that describe your picture.
3) Write about your picture using as many of your adjectives as possible.
Included in this packet:
• "What is an Adjective?” anchor chart/poster. Put it up in your classroom, place at a literacy center/station, or print for individual use.
• 10 activity pages with different pictures/scenes (house, dog, tree, rocket, monster, bird, cactus, ice cream, race car, person)
• 2 student samples
I hope your students enjoy this assignment!