Draw and Write BUNDLE | Finish the Picture Writing Pages | Distance Learning
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Let us help you save time! This little to no-prep DISCOUNTED MEGA bundle of 21 of our math and literacy resources is ready for you to print! Includes alphabet ABC handwriting pages to introduce and practice letter formation, number writing practice 0-10 and 11-20, number of the day ( number sense )Price $62.00Original Price $83.00Save $21.00
Your writers will love using their creativity to "finish the picture" and write! This is a collection of writing and "finish the picture” pages with random "doodles” that act as a starting point for creating pictures and writing.
- THREE volumes of Draw and Write pages for a total of 67 pages!
- Three different page formats to choose from (primary writing lines, plain writing lines, and a larger picture area with plain writing lines)
- Full pages of both the primary lines and plain lines that can be copied on the back of the Draw and Write pages to provide more writing space if needed.
- Two optional covers to choose from if you'd like to bind or staple the pages into a book
WHEN TO USE:
These pages can be used during any writing time (e.g., independent, small group, or whole-class instruction). They work well for homework, choice time, for early finishers, literacy centers, morning work, and as a writing center choice. They are also great to leave for a sub or to copy into books and send home for distance learning!
HOW TO USE:
Using the “doodle” as a starting point, students finish the picture and then write about it. The writing may be a simple sentence or two about the picture (e.g., I see the red kite. The kite is in the sky.) or a complete story about the adventures of a lost kite. These pages can be used to write an opinion, a narrative, and/or an informative writing.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom