Use this fun game in your classroom to help teach time to the hour, half hour, and five minutes. This game is perfect for your math centers or as an extension to a whole group lesson on time. This game includes playing cards (hour hand cards and minute hand cards), scoresheet, and mini clock with hour and minute hands.
• Copy the number cards on cardstock (or laminate)
• Copy the mini clocks on cardstock (or laminate) and attach the hour and minute hands using brads (or use a plastic clock)
• Make one hour hand pile (face down) and one minute hand pile (face down)
• One player draws an hour hand card and a minute hand card. The second player shows this time on their clock. If they get it correct, they get to color in one of the clocks on their scoresheet and record the digital time underneath.
• Take turns
• The first player to 10 correct wins