Drawing Conclusions Reading Comprehension Unit | Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Also included in
- Want to have all your reading comprehension units in one place and ready to go? Want activities geared toward early learners? Need whole group, small group, independent centers, and writing lessons? Having 7 sets of comprehension strategies at your fingertips in one purchase could make for much lessPrice $23.10Original Price $30.75Save $7.65
- Want to have all your reading comprehension units in one place and ready to go? Want activities geared toward early learners? Need whole group, small group, independent centers, and writing lessons? This BIG BUNDLE of comprehension strategies at your fingertips could make for much less stressful plaPrice $44.10Original Price $63.00Save $18.90
Do your early learners need to learn about Drawing Conclusions and you're tearing your hair out trying to figure out how to teach this skill? Do you need whole group, small group, and even independent center ideas? Drawing Conclusions is a tricky skill for early learners BUT this set is ready for your early learners.
- Anchor charts for whole group posters
- Anchor chart pieces
- 4 on a page for interactive notebooks
- Bookmarks for independent reminders
- 4 Whole Group Sets to be used with a pocket chart or Interactive Board
- 10 Drawing Conclusion sheets with stories with the "I conclude" starter
- 10 Drawing Conclusion sheet with stories without the "I conclude" starter
- 10 additional sets for independent writing Drawing Conclusion sheets.
...for a 25% discount.
AND the Comprehension Strategies BIG BUNDLE Kindergarten & First Grade Reading Units...for a 30% discount.
There are directions for whole group introduction and practice and independent practice included.
If you would like ideas for distinguishing Making Inferences and Drawing Conclusions, check out the post on my blog.
Thanks for shopping at Cathy Collier’s The W.I.S.E. Owl!
By the way...
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love to hear how I can help you in your classroom.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. By following my store, you will receive email updates about my store.
While you're here, be sure to follow me on social media to learn about new products and freebies.