Also included in
- Reading Comprehension Skills – Mini-Unit BUNDLESave with this bundle of Reading Comprehension Skills Mini-Units --- Drawing Conclusions, Author’s Purpose and Fact and Opinion.Or...save even MORE with the MEGA BUNDLE of 9 Reading Comprehension Skills Mini-Units or the ULTIMATE BUNDLE of 12 Mini-Units$12.99$14.97Save $1.98
- Reading Comprehension SkillsHelp your students master 9 critical reading comprehension skills with this MEGA BUNDLE of Reading Comprehension Mini-Units. Each 3-day mini-unit contains engaging, hands-on learning activities, guided notes, 6+ original reading comprehension passages, and ample opportun$39.99$44.91Save $4.92
- Reading Comprehension SkillsHelp your students master 12 critical reading comprehension skills with this ULTIMATE BUNDLE of Reading Comprehension Mini-Units. Each 3-day mini-unit contains engaging, hands-on learning activities, guided notes, 6+ original reading comprehension passages, and ample opp$51.99$59.88Save $7.89
Help students practice the skill of using story details to draw conclusions with this detailed 3-day mini-unit. This resource includes drawing conclusion passages, engaging worksheets, and graphic organizers to help students draw conclusions while reading.
Filled with hands-on learning activities, practice reading passages, and direct instruction guides, it’s the perfect resource to help students hone their critical thinking skills.
Through creative activities like a Suitcase Investigation, “Draw” a conclusion activity, and Group Puzzle exercise, students will become actively involved in their learning. Direct instruction on how to draw conclusions using textual evidence further develops students’ reading comprehension skills. Five original reading passages also help students master the skill of drawing conclusions. This mini-unit not only engages students in their learning, but also helps them truly develop this critical reading comprehension skill.
Great News! The student packet is also available as a Google Slides resource for students. In addition to the PDF version, students can complete the packet pages via a file sharing service such as Google Drive, Google Classroom, or in the internet “cloud.” The digital version of the packet is accessible from any computer and allows students to complete their work online.
* FYI: The anticipatory set activities that accompany each lesson are in a digital format. They will still need to be printed for students due to the hands-on and interactive nature of the activities.
This detailed Drawing Conclusions Mini-Unit includes:
- 3 Detailed Daily Lesson Plans
- “Where did they go?” worksheet
- 6 Travel Clue Cards
- “DRAW” a Conclusion activity
- 3 sets of detail puzzle pieces
- Guided Notes
- 3 Short Practice Passages
- Question Stems Graphic Organizer
- Fact and Opinion Table Sort
- Reading Passage with Support Practice
- Nonfiction Passage and Questions
- Writing Activity
- Partner Response for Drawing Conclusions
- KEYS - All keys for student work and instruction
FYI: This unit is also included in BUNDLES. You can check them out here:
--- Reading Comprehension Skills - Mini-Unit Bundle! Drawing Conclusions, Author's Purpose, and Fact & Opinion
--- Reading Comprehension Skills - MEGA BUNDLE! 9 Mini-Units! Making Inferences, Finding the Main Idea, Predicting, Context Clues, Sequencing, Cause and Effect, Drawing Conclusions, Fact & Opinion and Author’s Purpose
--- Reading Comprehension Skills - ULTIMATE BUNDLE - 12 Mini-Units! Making Inferences, Finding the Main Idea, Predicting, Context Clues, Sequencing, Cause and Effect, Drawing Conclusions, Fact & Opinion, Author's Purpose, Summarizing, Point of View, and Compare & Contrast
You may also like…
- Independent Reading Program
- Narrative Writing Unit
- Literary Devices Bundle - Flashbacks, Foreshadowing, Irony, and Mood
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction