Drawing Conclusions Task Cards for Making Inferences with Digital Google & Easel
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. 17 sets include Audio Support and all the sets have Google Apps and Easel resources!This bundle includes 22 tasPrice $64.03Original Price $80.14Save $16.11
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
- This bundle contains Drawing Conclusion task cards in two formats: Traditional printable task cards and digital Boom Cards! Please note that the content for both products is the same. Only the format is different. This bundle is for educators that want both formats.Happy Teaching!Rachel LynetteMindsPrice $3.98Original Price $5.88Save $1.90
- Your kids will be inference masters with this discounted bundle! Includes 6 sets of fun and challenging cards. Each card features a short passage and text-dependent questions. All sets come with answer keys and either a student answer sheet or recording sheet. There are also challenge cards to addPrice $15.59Original Price $20.59Save $5.00
These 32 short story drawing conclusions task cards are a great way to practice inferencing, which can be one of the trickier reading strategies.
- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- 2 Google Slides Versions (Multiple Choice & Short Answer)
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment - Self-Checking
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
- Audio Support
- Self-Checking or Short Answer
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "Brilliant. Just what I needed to use with games and my students are loving using the cards. Thank you." -Josephine L.
✏️ "I used these cards to have groups compete with each other. I loved listening to the discussions they had. It made for a great activity to practice skills for our upcoming test." -Connie T.
✏️ "These task cards are easy to use and a great educational use of extra time. I am also going to mix them in with my reading block. Thanks!" -Sara S.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Close Reading Passages & Questions
- Reading Response Task Cards
- Scavenger Hunts
- Close Reading Toolkit BUNDLE
Common Core Standards:
- CCSSRL.4.1 - Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
- CCSSRL.5.1 - Quote accurately from a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom