Students practice Drawing Facial Expressions
with these Feelings Mini-Books
, designed to give students practice reading and tracing feeling words and drawing facial expressions for different emotions.
Students practice vocabulary
concepts related to the feelings words happy, sad, angry, excited, scared, surprised,
Print, then cut along the dotted lines & staple to create the mini-book.
Each page of these easy-readers
contains a simple and predictable sentence
with a feeling word to trace and a blank face template for students to draw on the facial expression
Use the mini books for a variety of activities including:
• Morning work
• Literacy centers
• An activity for early finishers
• A visual resource for helping teach children about feelings & emotions in the classroom and at home.
5 Mini-Books Included In This Bundle:
• Drawing Facial Expressions Mini-Book
• The Snowman's Feelings Mini-Book
• The Leprechaun's Feelings Mini-Book
• The Jack-O-Lantern's Feelings Mini-Book
• The Bunny's Feelings Mini-Book
Instructions plus color and black & white mini-books included!
Files are compressed into a .Zip folder. Unzip the folder to access the files after downloading. 5 PDF files are included in this bundle.
Each PDF is 5 pages + cover & credits page = 7 pages. 35 pages total.
• Early Writers Pack, Writing Paper, Journal Covers and Alphabet Charts
• Prepositions Worksheets for Early Practice with Positional Words
• CVC Word Work Worksheets
>>CLICK HERE to Follow Me and be the First to Hear About My Newest Products and Sales!
Thanks so much for stopping by!