Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.13 MB | 8 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard 7.G.A.2. They will draw geometric shapes with given conditions. Students will determine whether conditions for a triangle determine a unique triangle, more than one triangle, or no triangle. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 6 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as constraint
• Visual examples of polygons drawn to certain constraints
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as drawing geometric shapes
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as using protractors incorrectly