- Aligned with CC standards
RI.4.1 Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
SS4H1 Explain the causes, events, and results of the American Revolution.
- Topics Include: Sybil Ludington, Deborah Sampson, Agent 355, Lydia Darragh, and Prudence Cummings Wright
- Integrates reading, social studies, and writing
- Four passages followed by higher order thinking questions
- Constructed response questions for each passage
- Multiple choice are in order form smallest to largest (easier for students to read)
- Numbered paragraphs on passages
- BONUS Boston Tea Party passage and writing prompt