PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product makes teaching a challenging standard a whole lot easier, and it is designed to mimic what students will see on state tests! With 8 total passages and 24 multiple-choice questions (with short-response questions, as well), your students will develop a greater understanding of how to draw inferences in fiction text!
- "Drawing Inferences" anchor chart
- 8 high-interest passages including:
- "A Welcome Surprise"
- "A New Addition"
- "The Earth-Dwellers"
- "A Chicken Chase"
- "The Tooth Fairy's Apprentice"
- "Up To Bat"
- "Illustrating the Future"
- "The Key to the Throne"
- 24 multiple-choice questions
- Short-response questions for each passage
- Answer Key
Click "Preview" above to see exactly what you will be getting as part of this product!
~~~~Click below to check out my other resources!~~~~
SUMMARIZING FICTION AND NONFICTION
* Also available together as a bundle!
ELEMENTS OF POETRY, DRAMA, AND PROSE
PAIRED PASSAGES WITH WRITING PROMPT