This FREE Drawing Journal is a great way for students to keep their drawings organized during art or center activities. Engaging format is perfect for the beginning of the year.
This freebie includes:
• 2 covers in English and 2 covers in Spanish
• 4 different drawing pages with border
Ways you can use:
• At a Drawing or Art Center
• As a “May-Do” activity when students are done with work
• Use journals to keep directed drawing lessons organized in one place
• Students can draw whatever they like or teach themselves to draw by using how to draw books. Barbara Soloff Levy is one author that has many how to draw books that I like to use in my class.
If you like this freebie, please don’t forget to leave feedback.
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off the first 48 hours.