Digital resources! This is a complete digital novel study for Dream On, Amber by Emma Shevah. You will find everything you need to completely teach and review the plot, characters, setting, themes, etc. with your class. There are also pre and post reading activities that will introduce/review concepts in the story.
All materials can be uploaded to a variety of online platforms including: Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Edmodo, Notability, Seesaw, Padlet, Nearpod, Canvas, Evernote and Blackboard.
There is a Student Edition, Teacher Edition, Essay Tasks, End Projects, and a tutorial on how to upload the files to various online platforms.
Included in the Novel Study:
* Introduction to the Book
* Suggested Pacing Calendar
* Author Study
* Statistics on single parent households and multi ethnic families with worksheet
* Discussion on bullying and how to identify bullying situations with worksheet
* British, Italian and Japanese words in the story
* Vocabulary words and quiz
* Discussion Questions and Answers broken down by chapter
* Differentiated Character Graphic Organizers
* 4 End of Book Projects
* 2 Essay Tasks
* Answer Keys or Rubrics included for all questions, quizzes and activities