This fun 2-3 class period project is perfect for introducing the idea of budget, adding prices, looking up information, and communicating ideas.
1. Introduce the project by talking about a wonderful summer vacation you once had.
2. Show the worksheet to the students and discuss each of the categories.
3. Ask students where they would go for a dream summer vacation.
4. Using classroom computers or Tablets allow students to complete the form.
5. Have students present the project to the class. For extra fun, use a green screen to record the presentation and add in appropriate images and sounds.
6. Using virtual reality goggles, find the appropriate 360 degree video on Youtube or Google Expeditions to create a fully immersive experience.