Winter Penguin Game!
- Print all pages and laminate
- Cut out hats, scarfs, and gloves
Directions/ Ideas for use:
- Have child match color of each article of clothing and put on penguin
- Have child label each color of each article of clothing
2) Following Directions:
- Have child listen to instructions and put clothing on penguin
1 step: "Put the hat on the penguin"
1 step with details: "Put the red hat on the penguin"
2 steps with details: " Put the red hat and blue scarf on the penguin"
etc. You can tailor it to the child's needs!
3) Have child label body parts of where each article of clothing goes to target body parts (i.e., hat on head, gloves on hands, scarf on neck)
AND MANY MORE!
Leave your ideas in the comments :)