Interactive books are the perfect way to engage your students while reading. Students enjoy the colorful pictures and finding the appropriate "squares" that correspond to each page. This story is about about a boy named Wyatt who needs help getting dressed before his mom let's him go outside and play in the cold! Can you and your students help him get dressed item by item to help him keep warm?
- 12 page colorful book
Vocabulary included in this book:
- Winter Hat
- 10 colorful picture squares that go along with every page
- All page corners have a to ensure safe handling for students!
- Increase comprehension through pictures
- Improve student engagement
- Increase receptive language skills
- Review important vocabulary
- Understand clothes needed to stay warm
- Increase motivation
- Work with emergent readers
- Work with non-readers
- Improve language skills
- Tactile busy work keeps kids focused and on task!
- and so much more!
You May Also Like:
Like what you see? Check out my other products atSpeechbop!