Your students will have too many articulation sheets to choose from with this MEGA Articulation Drill & Draw Sentences resource. We are talking over 470 sheets across 235 pages.
Let that sink in! You are going to encourage your kids to think creatively about 10 different things that they can draw on, color in or add to the picture featuring their targeted sound. Flexible to be used in groups, motivating for individual therapy and carry-over to the home environment. This resource is particularly aimed for the phrases-sentences level with 30 sheets for each sound. Let’s reach speech generalization with minimal boredom with this packet. FREE SAMPLE ALERT - get the whole 'K' sound now at K Freebie Drill & Draw Articulation Sentence Books.
The directions are simple: Choose your initial-medial - or - final worksheet and make 10 sentences using your specified word (which is also the picture). Challenge your student's language skills at the same time
by asking a series of ‘wh’ questions so that they can think about what objects you can draw on (a hat), actions that could be happening (kissing), places they could be (outer space) or colors they could have (purple legs) just to get your mind ticking. Yes, these can be really hilarious based on whatever your students choose to ‘add’ to their picture. With a separate page included to write your sentences, drill out those sentences FIRST, mark them as correct/incorrect on the page and then start drawing you wacky, wonderful, weird thoughts... if you don't have time to finish, PERFECT, homework it is!
Choose your sound/s. Identify what position you want to target (initial-medial-final or a mixture). Print the pages. Cut in half. Staple. You have a Articulation Drill & Draw Sentence Book! Keep one for speech, send one home. It IS that simple.
• Targets the following sounds: f - v - sh - s - z - th - k - g - ch - j - r - l - s blends - r blends - l blends.
• Fits two worksheets to a page for printer-friendly options. Do one half in speech, the other half for homework. This is a MEGA 235 pages or 470 sheets!!!
• All positions are included: For example, ‘ch’ has 10 sheets (5 pages) for INITIAL position, 10 sheets for MEDIAL position and 10 sheets for FINAL position. This equates to 30 sheets/15 pages for each sound.
• For the s-l-r blend section, only INITIAL positions are included, with 6 sheets (3 pages) for each type of blend (sk-sl-sm-sn-sp-st-sw has 42 sheets across 21 pages).
• A sheet is included to write 10 sentences on (for 2x sheets on the page). The aim is to say the sentences first - then draw later for maximum in-session practice.
• Please note that this is a zipped file and that the books are broken down into two PDFs... cos they're so big ;) Make sure you know how to 'unzip' a zip file.
I hope you enjoy all the crazy-cool sentences coming your way :) If you are looking for some more creative activities that are easy print for creative little minds then grab my Draw Me: Articulation Sentences & Stories
and Draw Me Basic Concepts Mini Books.
Please email me any questions or clarifications and I'll be happy to help you out. I try to be as specific as possible in my descriptions so that you know what you are getting :) email@example.com
☀ Follow Me ☀ Visit my Blog
see me on Pinterest