Use the following pages to assist you with “drill & kill” basic SUBTRACTION FACTS from subtract 0 to subtract 10.
They are not super cute, but get the job done. Each sheet contains 20 facts for a specific subtraction fact. Each sheet contains 3 repeating copies to save photocopying.
• Create 11 different bins, from subtract 0 up to subtract 10
• Place copies of each drill set into each bin
• Allow 1 – 1.5 minutes to complete the set
• Mark together
• Have students keep track of their results on the graph provided
• Students do not move onto the next set until they get 100%