with instructional resources that live in the cloud on Google Drive! All of the docs are COMPLETELY EDITABLE
and can be differentiated to meet your needs or the needs of your students. PDFs are also included in the download if that you prefer to them that way.
Each Drive Instruction set includes warm-ups, exit tickets, notes, presentations, digital interactive notebooks and tests.
These are designed to be complementary to all of my innovative supplemental resources and an improvement on any instructional material available to teachers.
- 5 warm-up activities. Design to get class started and get blood pumping to the brain. Each seven question warm-up includes a critical thinking, application question.
Flex (Exit Tickets)
- 5 exit ticket questions. Design to allow students to flex there new found knowledge muscles. Each question focuses on conceptual understanding or critical thinking for the topic at hand.
Hustle (Notes/Presentation/Digital Interactive Notebook)
- A set of class notes for the topic that lives in three different forms. Design to get students to hustle their way to new learning – it doesn’t happen any other way! This is included as traditional notes or as a digital interactive notebook. The content matches for all versions so they can be interchanged. Use the notes to go along with the presentation or allow students some self discovery and allow them to create the digital interactive notebook alongside the presentation. The Interactive Notebook and Class Presentation do not have editable formulas because Google Slides does not have an equation function.
- One 21st Century Math assessment that includes questions to test vocabulary, skill practice and authentic real world application.
***In the future, all additional instructional material creations will be included in this product. This may include (but not limited to) additional warm-ups, multiple versions of tests, short-cycle assessments, and a copy other surprises I’d prefer to keep confidential at this point ☺
A student and teacher version (with answers) is included for each assignment.
This bundle includes 53 sets on the following topics:
Drive Instruction - Absolute Value
Drive Instruction - Advanced Logarithms
Drive Instruction - Area
Drive Instruction - Box and Whisker
Drive Instruction - Circles
Drive Instruction - Complex Numbers
Drive Instruction - Congruence & Similarity
Drive Instruction - Conic Sections
Drive Instruction - Coordinate Geometry & Distance
Drive Instruction - Decimals
Drive Instruction - Direct & Inverse Variation
Drive Instruction - Equations
Drive Instruction - Exponential Functions & Logarithms
Drive Instruction - Exponents
Drive Instruction - Factoring
Drive Instruction - Families of Functions & Transformations
Drive Instruction - Fractions
Drive Instruction - Histogram & Line Plots
Drive Instruction - Inequalities
Drive Instruction - Integers
Drive Instruction - Linear Functions
Drive Instruction - Lines & Angles
Drive Instruction - Matrix Algebra
Drive Instruction - Measures of Center
Drive Instruction - Monomials & Polynomials
Drive Instruction - Order of Operations
Drive Instruction - Percent
Drive Instruction - Perimeter
Drive Instruction - Piecewise Functions
Drive Instruction - Probability
Drive Instruction - Properties of Real Numbers
Drive Instruction - Quadratic Functions
Drive Instruction - Radical Expressions
Drive Instruction - Rational Functions
Drive Instruction - Rational Numbers
Drive Instruction - Ratios & Proportions
Drive Instruction - Relations & Functions
Drive Instruction - Roots
Drive Instruction - Scientific Notation
Drive Instruction - Sequences & Series
Drive Instruction - Stem and Leaf Plots
Drive Instruction - Surface Area
Drive Instruction - Systems of Equations
Drive Instruction - Transformations
Drive Instruction - Transversals
Drive Instruction - Triangle Congruency
Drive Instruction - Triangles
Drive Instruction - Trig Functions & Identities
Drive Instruction - Trigonometry
Drive Instruction - Unit Circle
Drive Instruction - Variables & Expressions
Drive Instruction - Vectors
Drive Instruction - Volume
Need an Entire Curriculum?
• 21st Century Pre-Algebra –- the Entire Curriculum
• 21st Century Algebra –- the Entire Curriculum
• 21st Century Geometry –- the Entire Curriculum
• 21st Century Algebra 2 / Pre-Calculus –- the Entire Curriculum
• 21st Century 3rd Grade –- the Entire Curriculum
• 21st Century 4th Grade –- the Entire Curriculum
• 21st Century 5th Grade –- the Entire Curriculum
For more tips, tricks and ideas check out the Clark Creative Education Blog
And join our community where I post ideas, anecdotes, elaborations & every once in a while I pass out TPT gift cards! And jokes! I do jokes too!
Clark Creative Education Facebook Page
This product includes a license for one teacher
only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with a colleague or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses
. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
This resource or answers to the questions may not be uploaded to the internet where it is publicly available in any form
including classroom/personal websites, network drives or student Prezis (can be made private), unless the website or app is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Thank you for respecting my work!