This activity has a couple of points of importance. One it helps your child focus on putting words in ABC order.
Two it helps them read the days of the weeks, the months of the year, and the ordinal numbers.
Third your child can also practice putting these words in chronological order as well.
They have many ways to use this activity.
1. They can do it independently in a center.
2. They can do it within a small group with an adult available.
3. They can put them in ABC Order.
4. They can put them in sequential order.
5. They can put ALL of them in ABC Order.
The pictures are bright and fun and come from the Digiweb Studios.