Great resource for math centers, numbers 1 to 10 in a cute polka dot design, number words in English and in Spanish, and the matching picture card.
- Complete the pattern strips (print, cut, and laminate for durability).
- Picture cards can be used to complete the patterns or to play a memory game.
- Complete the pattern worksheet (English and Spanish)
- Write the missing numbers worksheet (English and Spanish)
- Count, circle, and write the number worksheet (English and Spanish versions)
- Design your costume worksheet (boy and girl version). Children can use crayons, fabric, or paper to create the costume they would like to wear for Halloween.
- Happy Halloween pendant banner to decorate your classroom!
FREEBIE IN THE PREVIEW!!
*don't forget to rate and comment to earn TPT credits for your future purchases!* Have fun teaching!!