DUCK COUNTING FUN ACTIVITY KIT
* Activity Kits are made using items from a dollar type store and were designed for students to take home overnight.
* The Activity Kits target specific areas relating to early childhood readiness skills.
* Each Kit contains a Family Letter explaining the skill area to be addressed and a selection of suggested activities and materials to complete the related projects.
* Kits also contain a Journal for family members to write about what they did and what they enjoyed the most.
* The Journal will stay with the Kit for the next family to read and write in, creating a cumulative record of experiences.
* Directions for making Kits are included.
This Activity Kit supports the following Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten:
K.CC-1 Count to 100 by ones and by tens
K.CC-4a When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object
CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4b Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
Please check out our other Activity Kits at the following link:
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!