In this book companion set for Tad Hill's Duck & Goose, you will find...
3 Reader Response Pages (two versions of each for easy differentiation)
- Sequencing: Beginning, Middle, and End
- Making Connections
- Author's Purpose: What lesson was the author trying to teach the reader?
- Sorting nouns and verbs pocket chart activity
- Individual practice page - sorting nouns and verbs from the read aloud
- Students design their own ball and write about who they would share it with.
Interested in receiving freebies, classroom ideas, an inspirational quote, and self-care tips every week? Subscribe to my weekly inspiration email by clicking here!