Permission slips, report cards, book orders, projects, assignments...the due dates are piling up and seemingly never-ending, aren't they?
This year, I've been using a visual management tool that has been a HUGE help in keeping track of all of these dates...due date magnets!
And these magnets are so easy to create.
Simply print on cardstock, laminate, and hot glue a magnet on back! Each magnet features an easy-to-understand icon, as well as a place to write the due date.
Now I post all of our important forms and assignments with these magnets on our front whiteboard...and the difference has been amazing. Not only are my students able to see due dates clearly (along with the forms/assignments themselves) but I find I am more organized and on top of those dates as well!
What's included in this resource?
- 15 eye-catching icons in 15 beautiful shades, designed to coordinate with any classroom theme/color scheme
- a blackline set of each design, to print on colored cardstock...or use with a clean black and white look
- matching due date icons (simply post the due date with a wet erase marker to reuse the magnets again and again)
- easy-to-use tips to save ink and print the exact icons you need
- editable text...choose the exact phrasing and fonts that will best meet the needs of your classroom.
Please be sure to preview this resource to see all options included!
Thank you for visiting my store! Please do not hesitate to contact me, should you have any questions about this resource.
Ladybug's Teacher Files