This resource is the perfect K-2 teaching companion for the Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime story, Dunbi the Owl, told by Daisy Utemorrah; retold and illustrated by Pamela Lofts. Ideal for NAIDOC Week activities.
In this kit, you will find pages of Dunbi the Owl, Australian Dreamtime story, teaching activities, which are printable, open-ended response activity sheets, catering to the individual learning needs and abilities of your students.
• Sentence Reconstruction Activity
• Graphic Organiser: Connection to Text
• Connection to Text Activity Sheet
• Information Text Activity Sheet
• Owl Body Parts Cut and Paste Labelling Activity
• Owl Body Parts Research and Labelling Activity
• Student’s Own Owl Fact File Sheet
• Information Report Template - Owls
• 2 Different Styles of Similarities & Differences Venn Diagram Activity Sheets
• Lined Writing Proforma with blank illustration box
• 3 Part Story Mapping Proforma – Beginning, Middle, End
• Storyboard Templates with 3 and 6 panels
• Descriptive Writing Activity Sheet
• Reading Response Activity Sheet
• 2 Styles of Response to Text Activity Sheets – Favourite, Least Favourite Character
• Prediction Activity Sheet
You can find this resource, along with other products and freebies, at my TpT store, Learning for Littlies.
Dunbi the Owl Activity Sheets and Printables
by Learning for Littlies
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License