and looking for a lesson on the Duties and Responsibilities of American Citizenship
Want a fun and engaging lesson for your Government
students on our rights and responsibilities
as American citizens
This is a great lesson for a U.S. History or Government class, providing students Centers to learn about the duties and responsibilities of citizenship in the United States.
In addition to the various Centers
, students can practice key vocabulary
with the matching card sets, and they can complete a project assignment
as individuals or in groups on one chosen topic from the lesson.
This is a great application activity and culminating assessment.
Project rubric and wrap-up questions provided.
Color backgrounds and black and white are provided! 57 pages in each set
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies lessons, activities, games, and assessments!
• A Walking Tour with the Presidents Centers Activity w/Matching Card Game
• American Presidents Facebook-like Timeline Research Activity
• Presidents Matching Card Game - All 44 Presidents Flash Cards
• Presidents Scavenger Hunt President's Day Review
• The Presidents Centers or Small Group Activity - Great for President's Day!