Dwarf Planet Haumea was officially named in 2008, so it's pretty new!
This is a small study for students to learn a little more about this interestingly shaped planet.
There are 6 worksheets as follows:
1. Reading Comprehension and light research
2. Maths: Estimating - how many days old would you be on a planet that has a day in four hours!
3. Maths: Column Graph for the Dwarf Planets' moons with light research required
4. Poetry: Acrostic and Haiku
5. Homophones: To, Too and Two
6. Word Search: 20 words and the answer key