These visual recipes and worksheets make it fun to both dye Easter eggs and also incorporate several egg recipes around Easter time!
Included are recipes for:
- Boiling Eggs (stovetop OR electric pressure cooker/Instant Pot)
- Jell-O eggs (microwave)
- Deviled eggs (no appliances need, pre-boiled eggs)
- Dying eggs regular
- Dying eggs with rice
- Dying eggs with cream (shaving or whipped cream, depending on if you want them to stay edible or not)
- Extra: page with egg dying options such as adding rubber bands, stickers, tape or coloring with crayons before dying.
Included with each recipe is:
- Visual Recipe: This one page visual recipe is great for visual learners!
- Sequencing Worksheets: 1 worksheets = 3 levels.
- 1: Cut and paste both pictures and sentences
- 2: Partial cut and paste and draw/write the other half
- 3: Draw and write the recipe steps.
- Review / Quiz: 2 levels. 1: symbol supported 2: text
Download the preview to see more!
Learn when I post new products and sales:
✯Click the green star that says "Follow Me" near the top of any page within my store and you will officially be a follower!
✎ Follow me on facebook for lots of great ideas and sales!