The Dyslexia Reading Well U.S. Parent Guide Sample contains select pages from the full guide. The full guide is packed with everything a parent or teacher with a struggling reader must know:
* Dyslexia basics including symptoms, causes, methods of assessment and testing.
* The most comprehensive tables of state-by-state resources you will find anywhere: schools, tutoring centers (180 that are free!), community organizations and more.
* A parent primer on IT including recommended software applications and helpful hardware.
* A state-by-state list of dyslexia-related laws and what they mean for you as a parent.
* Designed with the dyslexic reader in mind: friendly fonts, colors, spacing and loaded with images, tables and charts—because parents of dyslexics are often dyslexic, something we haven't forgotten!