E-IE Stem Changing Verbs Google Slides | Spanish Digital Task Cards
Also included in
- Engage your students with these NO PREP digital Spanish activities. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way with these digital task cards. Students will also work on Spanish reading comprehension with these digital activities. Your studePrice $129.60Original Price $216.00Save $86.40
- Are you looking for an interactive and EASY way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of present E-IE stem-changing verbs like ENTENDER and COMENZAR digitally? If so, this Google mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great reviewPrice $4.40Original Price $7.50Save $3.10
- Engage your students with these 279 NO-PREP digital Spanish activities. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. Your students will love practicing their Spanish skills with these Google activities!Use these Spanish grammar, Spanish vocaPrice $479.99Original Price $1057.50Save $577.51
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for Spanish present tense stem-changing verbs that you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of present stem-changers with these 30 easy-to-use resources, many of which are selPrice $77.80Original Price $121.75Save $43.95
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for Spanish present tense E-IE stem-changing verbs that you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of present E-IE stem-changers with these 6 easy-to-use resources, many of whicPrice $15.80Original Price $24.75Save $8.95
These interactive Present E-IE Stem-Changers Digital Task Cards for Google Slides are for anyone looking to reinforce students' understanding of present tense verbs with an E to IE change in the stem in a fun, digital format. Students will be engaged and get a great review of present E to IE stem-changing verbs as they work their way through the 50 Google Slides™. Please see the preview for a sample of the cards included.
Students will be engaged in:
✔ choosing the correct conjugations of an E-IE stem-changer
✔ drag and drop conjugation charts for E-IE stem-changers
✔ filling in the blank with the correct form of E-IE stem-changers
✔ finding the errors in sentences and correcting them
✔ multiple-choice questions
✔ answering open-ended questions like "¿Qué quieres comer?"
Not using Google Classroom™ but would love to use these with your students? Click the links below to see how you can use these with another learning management system.
Due to the output required of students with the fill-in-the-blank questions and open-ended questions, this is not a self-grading resource. If you want the self-grading Boom Cards version, click HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
Why does TPT need access to my Google Drive account for this resource?
TPT will ONLY add the resource to your Google Drive, and will not be able to change anything in your Drive. This process ensures that you receive your own, individual copy of this resource.
If your school district does not allow resources to be added in this way, you can still purchase the resource, and then email me directly with your TPT name, date of purchase, order number, and email address. Once I have verified the purchase, I will send you a link to the resource directly (although it may take me a couple of days to do this). My email address is email@example.com.
I already own your original E-IE Present Tense Stem-changers Task Cards. Why should I consider purchasing this digital version?
✔ It's easy to implement with distance learning.
✔ The saturated, full-color interactive slides are engaging for students.
✔ This digital resource is paperless, which is perfect if your school administrator is asking you to cut down on photocopying!
✔ It's just fun to use!
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the lessons and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). A force copy link is included in the PDF in the Google Drive folder.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
See all of my Google Slides™ task cards HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these Google Slides™!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE Reflexive Verbs Digital Task Cards for Google Slides? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts