This Pre-K Digital Distance Learning Packet is a Digital Learning Growing Bundle and is perfect for sending home with students for literacy games and math games and science activities students can do at home. These will help your students with remote learning math and remote learning ela and remote learning for science. (And they will be perfect to use in centers when we resume in-classroom learning).
Pre-K distance learning days don't have to be hard. We can send this digital learning bundle home with our students and their families instead of a printed packet to make this home learning time easier. These are preschool google slides that are self-checking and show what you know games for informal assessments.
You can send home families digital learning phonics games and digital learning math games and digital learning science activities with this growing bundle. Your students can work at home with these standards-based self-checking games. This is perfect for distance learning prek.
The preschool Distance Learning Packet with digital learning resources includes PreK distance learning skills
*All of the games in this bundle are ALSO included in our Kindergarten Distance Learning Bundle. If you already own our Kindergarten bundle, there is no need to purchase the PreK bundle.* If you want these games, PLUS more advanced skills, purchase our Kindergarten Bundle instead.
If you want all of our kindergarten digital literacy, math and science games, get that HERE.
If you want all of our 1st grade digital literacy, math, and science games, get that HERE.
If you want all of our digital math games, get that HERE.
If you want all of our digital literacy games, get that HERE.
If you want all of our digital science activities, get that HERE.
- Self-checking literacy games
- Self-checking math games
- Know It, Show It Science (you can assess and grade students' work)
- Know It, Show It Pre-K Literacy (you can assess and grade students' work)
- Know It, Show it Pre-K Math (you can assess and grade students' work)
Self-Checking Literacy Games included in the PreK Distance Learning Digital LearningBundle:
- Alphabet Letters (for all 26 letters)
- Letters in a Word - Click the Number
- Rhyming - Click a Picture
- CVC Words - Click a Word
- CVC Words - Click a Picture
- Capital to Lowercase Match - Click the Picture
- What's the Sound - Click the Letter
- Same Beginning Sound - Click the Picture
- Rhyme vs. Non-Rhyme - Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down
- Same Beginning Sound - Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down
- Counting Words in a Sentence - Click the Number
- Lowercase to Capital Match - Click the Picture
- Sight Words
- Alphabet Activities (a slide for each letter)
- Capital to Lowercase Match
- Lowercase to Capital Match
- Uppercase and Capital Letter Sort
- Do They Have the Same Sound?
- What Has the Same Sound?
- Uppercase Ice Cream Beginning Sound Sort
- Lowercase Ice Cream Beginning Sound Sort
- Mystery Word
- What Sound Do You Hear?
- Flower Rhymes
- Do They Rhyme?
- How Many Letters?
- Pre-Primer Sight Words (Set One)
- Pre-Primer Sight Words (Set Two)
- Pre-Primer Sight Words (Set Three)
- Pre-Primer Sight Words (Set Four)
- Primer Sight Words (Set One)
- Primer Sight Words (Set Two)
- Primer Sight Words (Set Three)
- Primer Sight Words (Set Four)
- Spell It - CVC Short A Words
- Spell It - CVC Short E Words
- Spell It - CVC Short I Words
- Spell It - CVC Short O Words
- Spell It - CVC Short U Words
- CVC - Pick the Picture
- CVC - Pick the Word
- Short Vowel - Finish the Word
- Short Vowel - Pick the Letter
Self-Checking Math Games included in the Preschool Distance Learning Digital Resource Bundle:
- Counting - Click the Number
- Numbers - Click the Picture
- 2D Shapes - Click the Shape
- What is the Same? Click the Picture
- What Does Not Belong - Click the Picture
- What is Different - Click the Picture
- Pattern - Click the Picture
- Subitizing - Click the Picture
- Subitizing 2 - Click the Picture
- Subitizing - Click the Number
- How Many Apples - Click the Number
- Ordinal Numbers
- Addition to 5 with Pictures
- Addition to 5 with Answers
- Subtraction to 5 with Pictures
- Subtraction to 5 with Answers
- Graphing - Bar Graphs
- Graphing - Picture Graphs
- What is Different?
- What is the Same?
- What Does Not Belong?
- Picture Graphs
- Number Build with Fish
- Number ID Ten Frames
- Number ID with Objects
- Bubble Gum Ten Frames
- Apple Tree Number Count
- Subitizing Pick the Number
- Subitizing Pick the Picture
- Subitizing Build the Number
- Patterns - What Comes Next?
- 2D Shape Sort
- 2D Shape Names
- Addition to 5 (Version 1)
- Addition to 5 (Version 2)
- Addition to 5 (Version 3)
- Subtraction to 5 (Version 1)
- Subtraction to 5 (Version 2)
- Subtraction to 5 (Version 3)
Science Lessons included in the Prek Distance Learning Resource Bundle:
- Animal Adaptations Introduction
- Animal Adaptations
- Butterflies and Moths Compare
- Dangerous Weather
- Day and Night
- Reduce and Recycle
- Taking Care of Our Earth
- Frogs and Toads Compare
- Honeybees and Wasps Compare
- Ladybugs and Asian Lady Beetles Compare
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Life Cycle of a Frog
- Life Cycle of a Honeybee
- Life Cycle of a Ladybug
- Life Cycle of a Sea Turtle
- Life Cycle of a Shark
- Sea Turtles
- Sea Turtles and Tortoises Compare
- Sharks and Dolphins
- Types of Clouds
- Types of Weather
- Water Cycle
- Whales and Sharks
- Weather Journal
and much more...
**This is a Google Slides digital activity. Please make sure you have a free Gmail account so you can save to your Google Drive. When you send to your students, they will not need a Gmail account to do the activities.
**Please read the step-by-step instructions on how to use this product before leaving a review, getting started, or sending it to your students.** You must make a copy on your own Google Drive before sharing or it will not work.
This Digital E-Learning Games Bundle is GROWING which means we are adding more games all the time. When you purchase this bundle, you have access to every game already included AND will get access to all new games as they’re added. You will receive an email every time new games are added.
This digital resource is original work. It was created for personal, classroom use only. It is a digital activity that can be used with Google Slides, Google Drive, and Google Classroom. Approval by or endorsement of this product by Google is neither intended nor implied. I am not affiliated or associated with Google.
To see all of the products in my store click HERE.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and new products:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or use the Ask aQuestion feature in TpT. I want to provide quality products to help teachers and students alike, so contact me before leaving feedback if you have a need.
Products by A Dab of Glue Will Do may be used by the purchaser for their classroom use only. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without written permission of the author. This includes posting this product on the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. If you wish to share this product with your team or colleagues, you may purchase additional licensing at a discounted rate.
Be the first to know about my new and current resources and sales:
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers
Follow A Dab of Glue Will Do Blog
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook
Please let me know if you have any questions before you make your purchase! I am happy to help!