EARTH DAY BINGO Game | Create Your Own Earth Day Bingo
What educators are saying
Also included in
- We've designed our holiday resources to be engaging and fun for the whole class. Keep this bundle on hand for your special occasions throughout the year! Included in this resource are I Have, Who Has Games, Writing Prompts, and Create Your Own Luck Bingo Games for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's DayPrice $25.00Original Price $35.00Save $10.00
- Our Earth Day Bundle is a comprehensive resource optimized for primary and intermediate students, designed to engage and educate on the importance of environmental consciousness. This bundle provides a variety of teaching materials, including reading comprehension units, activities, writing prompts,Price $6.00Original Price $11.49Save $5.49
- This resource includes 15 themed create your own luck bingo games. Each themed game includes 24 related images and vocabulary words and a blank "MY BINGO CARD" template that students can use to create their own unique themed bingo cards. The bingo squares come in both color and black and white to fPrice $12.00Original Price $22.50Save $10.50
- This resource is a bundle of our ELA resources aimed at the intermediate grades. We believe our resources work well with 3rd Grade and may stretch to other grades depending on your students. Please see the detailed preview file for each resource to see exactly what is included. Please make sure thePrice $155.00Original Price $253.83Save $98.83
- This resource includes 32 themed create-your-own-luck bingo games. Each themed game includes 24 related images and vocabulary words and a blank "MY BINGO CARD" template. Students will cut out each image and paste it wherever they want on their bingo card, creating their own unique game card and thPrice $25.00Original Price $48.00Save $23.00
Celebrate Earth Day with this engaging and interactive Create Your Own Luck Bingo Game! This unique Earth Day activity is designed to help students learn and appreciate important environmental concepts while having fun. With minimal teacher preparation required, this game is perfect for busy educators.
The resource includes a sheet containing 24 vibrant Earth Day-themed images and related words, along with a blank bingo card featuring 25 squares (with the middle square as a universal free space). Students will cut out each image, and then paste it wherever they choose on their bingo card, .
Once students have completed their personalized cards, the game can be played like a traditional bingo game, with the teacher deciding the winning patterns and game rules. This activity encourages students to recognize and understand key environmental terms, such as solar power, recycling, conservation, and more.
To cater to diverse classroom needs, this resource includes both color and black-and-white versions of the image and word sheet. Teachers can decide whether students color their own images or use the pre-colored version.
The Earth Day terms featured in this game are: Earth, solar power, plants, trees, water, trash, pollution, recycle, April 22nd, conserve, plastic, paper, growth, wind power, cleanup, reuse, nature, ecosystem, environment, emissions, litter, replenish, fossil fuels, and Going Green.
Integrate this Earth Day Create Your Own Luck Bingo Game into your lesson plans for a fun and educational way to celebrate our planet and teach students the importance of caring for the environment.
This download does not include pre-made bingo cards. This is an activity that was specifically designed to have students cut and paste in order to create their own bingo cards and thus create their own luck! What you see in the thumbnails is what is included in this download.
DOWNLOAD. PRINT. DONE! EARTH DAY BINGO FUN!