This is a fun, digital resource for your students to use during distance/remote learning. This activity is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™). You can also use it on your Interactive Whiteboard for use in your classroom!
This pack is perfect for Earth Day and is suitable for Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1 students.
- Let's Clean the Earth! (1 slide) - drag the clipart to either the garbage can or recycling bin to clean the planet
- We Can Recycle (3 slides) - definition poster, spot the recyclable items, home activity
- We Can Reuse (3 slides) - definition poster, spot the reusable items, home activity
- We Can Reduce (3 slides) - definition poster, spot the ways we can reduce, home activity
- I Can Go Green! (1 slide) - choose a card, write about how you can go green
- Not a Box Challenge (1 slide) - turn a box into something else
- Making Good Choices (7 slides) - choose which picture best represents making a good choice and drag the checkmark to cover
- Spot the Bottles (1 slide) - drag the magnifying glass to cover all of the hidden bottles and recycle them
- Earth Day Word Search (1 slide) - drag the transparent boxes to cover the hidden words
- Count the Fish (10 slides) - count and drag the fish into the clean ocean
- Unscramble the Word (6 slides) - drag the letter tiles to spell the word, slide the box to reveal the correct spelling
- Let's Plant (6 slides) - read the order and plant that many flowers in the garden
- Create Your Own Garden (1 slide) - drag and plant your own garden, type the number of each flower you used
- simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
- share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase additional licenses to share with other educators/team members.***
Come and visit me!