I created this packet because I needed some interactive notes for teaching natural and manmade disasters, how man and nature affect other living things and resources, and how to conserve resources. There are more things I plan to add to this unit when I have time so if you buy now, you will probably get an email down the road from TPT saying that there are updates available to download for free.
What's in this packet?
1. Cover Page
3. Brainstorm Chart: How do Natural Disasters Affect Wildlife
4. Sample Pics
5. Examples of Natural Disasters Foldable
6. Pictures and Words for Examples of Natural Disasters Foldable
7. Compare and Contrast Venn Diagram for Fire and Landslide
8. Compare and Contrast Venn Diagram for Drought and Flood
9. Adjective Activity
10. How would this natural disaster affect the animal and it’s habitat?
11. Slow and Fast Changes to the Earth Foldable (Front )
12. Slow and Fast Changes to the Earth Foldable (Back)
13. Weathering Sample
14. Weathering Foldable
15. What causes erosion. Model for notebook
16. Vocabulary terms
17. Build Your Own Manmade Disaster Pyramid
18. Why Carpool?
19. Pollution Picture—Create your own.
20. Samples for Air Pollution Natural and Manmade
21. Air Pollution Foldable (Natural Causes)
22. Air Pollution Foldable (Manmade Causes)
23. Water Pollution Sample
24. Water Pollution Foldable Title Plate
25. Water Pollution Causes Foldable
26. Interdependency Picture Sample
27. Interdependency Cover
28. Interdependency Foldable
29. Energy Conservation Picture Sample
30. Energy Conservation Foldable
31. Energy Conservation pictures for Foldabale
32. Plug In or Unplug activity
33. Activity: Does It Conserve Energy Or Waste Energy
34. Answer Sheet for Activity
35. Non-renewable and renewable resources picture samples
36. Title plates for Non-renewable and renewable resources foldables
37. Non-renewable and renewable resources foldables
38. Pictures for Non-renewable and renewable resources foldables
39. What is Geothermal Energy?
40. What is Geothermal Energy? Reproducibles (4 to a page)
41. Credit and thanks