This is a fun, digital resource for your students to use during distance/remote learning. This activity is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™). You can also use it on your Interactive Whiteboard for use in your classroom!
This pack is perfect for Easter and is suitable for Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1 students. There are 4 literacy and 4 math activities included (see below).
- Decorate the Egg (6 slides) - count and drag that many graphics to decorate the egg
- Easter Patterns (7 slides) - drag and build a pattern based on the rule (AB, ABC, AAB, ABB, AABC, ABBC, ABCD)
- Easter Egg Graphing (2 slides) - count, drag and graph the eggs
- Bunny's 10-frames (10 slides) - look at the number, drag that many eggs into the carton (10-frame)
- Easter Syllables (9 slides) - clap and count the syllables, drag the checkmark over the correct numbered egg
- Easter Rhyme Time (10 slides) - look at the picture, drag and drop the rhyming picture beside it
- Build a Sight Word (15 slides) - read the sight word, unscramble the letter tiles to build the word (2-, 3- and 4- letter words included)
- Carrot Patch Alphabet Match (4 slides) - drag the lowercase letter (carrot) to the uppercase letter in the ground
- simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
- share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase additional licenses to share with other educators/team members.***
Come and visit me!