EASTER RESOURCE BUNDLE
This Easter resource bundle has everything you need to bring the holiday into your English classroom! Your purchase includes activities, assignments, a trivia game, bookmarks, writing prompts, figurative language practice, and more! By purchasing this bundle, you are saving 30%!
Below is a detailed list of what is included in your purchase (Click titles for more information).
INSTRUCTIONAL WRITING: HOW TO CATCH THE EASTER BUNNY
Use The Easter Bunny to improve student writing with this fun Easter activity! This writing assignment has students play the role of a leading expert on bunnies. They must write a manual for the a group who are tasked with catching The Easter Bunny who has been wreaking havoc and playing tricks on a local community! Included:
• An assignment sheet handout for students explaining the assignment.
• A 2 page template that students can use to create their manual
• An easy-to-use rubric that assesses writing conventions, content, and organization of ideas.
This is an excellent Easter lesson, but could be used at any point in the year!
EASTER FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE
Your purchase includes a print-ready worksheet with 17 Easter phrases that include an example of either metaphor, simile, personification, alliteration, oxymoron, or onomatopoeia. Also included is a detailed answer key for you to mark or review the answers with your students!
EASTER TRIVIA GAME
Teach your students about fun Easter facts with this fun 10 multiple-choice question trivia game! Included:
• 23 Slide interactive Powerpoint game
• Answer sheets so all students can play
• Funny certificates to give to the winners
EASTER PARTS OF SPEECH: MYSTERY PICTURE
Help your students learn parts of speech during the Easter season with this fun hidden mystery grid pictures. A color code is provided and each box has a word that students must color based on what part of speech it is! Students must know their parts of speech to know which color to use.
Included is 1 Easter puzzles that reveals an image of The Easter Bunny! The student handout and answer key are both included.
EASTER STORY WRITING PROMPTS
Have your students show off their creative writing with these personal and narrative writing prompts. Included:
• Ten creative printable writing prompt sheets with Easter inspired narrative writing prompts.
• A poster you can put on your bulletin board to display the writing pieces underneath. ________________________________________________________________________
Give your students an Easter gift with these 6 different printable bookmarks with funny sayings using puns!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
STORY ELEMENTS RESOURCE BUNDLE
NARRATIVE WRITING BUNDLE
TpT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!