Just Connect the Dots! Beautifully simple EDITABLE multi-use sheets for: assessment, score tracking, behavior, PE Exercises, reading comprehension test improvement, IEP goal tracking for SPED and more! Classroom teachers can make easy print & post interactive DATA WALLS. SPED teachers create IEP data that is easy to create, track, and to read. Students can use these to track their own improvement.
Here are just a few ideas for how these data sheets can be used:
- Behavior - Marking daily # of times on-task or off-task
- Math - Tracking improvement in Math Facts
- Spelling - Showing spelling test scores over time
- PE - Assess the # of sit-ups, laps, pull-ups, jump rope, etc.
- Reading - Showing reading comprehension scores over time
- Classroom behavior- Marking # of times student is out of seat
- Post on your wall to create a Data Wall
- Have students keep one in their binder to MONITOR THEIR OWN PROGRESS :)
- AND MORE!
Buy once - use forever. The best thing is when you download these are editable and can be used over and over for various purposes.
You won't find our copyright on the Data Sheets so THESE DATA SHEETS ARE YOUR DATA SHEETS. You will look professional and organized.
It is so cool to simply mark the score or number and connect the dots to instantly make a graph and see students trends.
- Easy Graph Data Sheet scale of 1-10 (Editable) Original
- Easy Graph Data Sheet scale of 1-10 PDF for simple print & use
- Easy Graph Data Sheet scale of 1-100 (Editable) Original
- Easy Graph Data Sheet scale of 1-100 PDF for simple print & use
Looks great when you share this with students, parents, administrators, and other colleagues.
We know if you try them out - you will love them!
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products like these.
- Check out our Quiz Tracker for teachers, students, and Sped to track progress on spelling, reading, math, vocabulary, or other quizzes/tests over time.
TIME DATA SHEET
- Check out this Time Data Sheet
good to use to track social interaction of autistic students or any kind of wanted or unwanted behaviors. It's easy to use and beautiful to share.
SUPER CUTE mini WRITING GRADING RUBRICS
- Grade writing while you walk the room with these cute cute little grading rubrics
250+ Sight Word EDITABLE List & Sight Word Progress Tracking Sheet
- Looking for a way to make CUSTOMIZED SIGHT WORD ASSESSMENT SHEETS or SIGHT WORD DATA SHEETS at MULTIPLE student reading LEVELS in SECONDS
?See our Sight Word Bundle - Just Click Here.
SPED teachers and Literacy Specialists - looking for a SPED / AUTISM Time Data Sheet to track Wanted or Unwanted Behaviors? Just Click Here.
Other Teacher's Best products that we are proud of -
• Data Sheets:
- QUIZ TRACKER
- TIME DATA SHEET
- SIGHT WORDS & Tracking Sheet
• Classroom Essentials:
- ELA RUBRIC BUNDLE
- SUB PLANS BUNDLE
- ELA 11-12 CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS BUNDLE
- ELA 9-10 CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS BUNDLE
- EMERGENCY SUB PLANS
• Rhetoric & Persuasion:
- RHETORICAL APPEALS UNIT BUNDLE
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS EXAM
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS Multimedia PRESENTATION
- ADVERTISEMENT INVENTION PROJECT
- RHETORICAL APPEALS WRITING ASSIGNMENT
- PROPAGANDA & PERSUASION TEST
• Literary Terms & Lessons:
- 3-TYPES of IRONY BUNDLE
- IMAGERY & DESCRIPTIVE SENTENCES
- HARLEM RENAISSANCE POETRY EXPLORATION
- GOLDILOCKS & the 3 POEMS
• Final Exams and End of Course Materials:
- COMPLETE English 9-10 Final Exam
- COMPLETE English 11-12 Final Exam
- Self Evaluation Essay
- High School Final Exam Essay
- Peer Editing Sheet
- Rhetoric, Persuasion Terms Mini-Research
- Mythology Poster Project
- To Kill A Mockingbird Movie Permission Slip
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you are already doing in the classroom. Teacher Power!
* How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head on over to the My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I always love getting feedback as it helps me improve on my past and future products. Additionally the feedback gives you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. About once a month I like to email my followers about a paid product that will be free for a weekend. Follow and get the heads up!