PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use this 18-question, printable, multiple choice quiz to assess your students' literal comprehension of the Prologue to the book, Echo, by Pam Muñoz Ryan.
THE PDF FILE INCLUDES 10 PAGES, AS FOLLOWS:
• Title Page | p. 1
• Printable Quiz | pp. 2-3
• Answer Key | p. 4
• What Is a Literal Comprehension Assessment? | p. 5
• Bright Quizzes | Chapter Quizzes | Question and Answer FAQ | pp. 6-7
• Word Count and Reading Time | p. 8
• Generic Student Response Sheet | p. 9
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
Will you be adding quizzes for the rest of the book?
It's possible, but it's not a certainty. For this reason, if you purchase this quiz, you should do so with the knowledge that it is possible that no further quizzes for this book will be forthcoming.
Is this a Growing Quiz Bundle?
This is not a Growing Quiz Bundle, and the reason for that is that I am unable, at this time, to commit to adding additional quizzes for any given book.
Pam Muñoz Ryan is the author of a number of award-winning books including Becoming Naomi León, The Dreamer, Echo, Esperanza Rising, Paint the Wind, and Riding Freedom.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
Echo has been recognized with the following awards and/or honors:
• The Newbery Honor
• The Kirkus Prize
• New York Times Editors' Choice
• ALA Notable Book
• New York Historical Society Book Prize
• National Parenting Publications Gold Award
• Publishers Weekly Best Books of the Year
• Washington Post Best Books of the Year
• California Recommended Reading Grades 6-8
• NPR 2015 Great Reads
• New York Public Library 100 Titles for Reading and Sharing
• New York Times Notable Book
• SCIBA Middle Grade Book of the Year
• The Audie Award
• International Literacy Association Notable Book for a Global Society
• Booksource Scout Award
• NCTE Notable Book in the Language Arts
• ILA/CBC Children's Choice
• The Américas Award
• The New Jersey Garden State Teen Book Award
Thank you for visiting my store! If you have questions at any time, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. I will be happy to respond to any questions you may have.