In this personal finance activity, students will examine their current personal money management habits and create a personal budget. After asking some life questions about their finances, students will assess their personal income, create a budget, and reflect on how they can improve their financial well-being. This super-practical activity for students can truly impact the rest of their lives. Enjoy this lesson and thank you so much for your comments and ratings!
- Teacher directions with an anticipatory set activity
- 10 questions regarding personal finances for teacher to ask the class
- Two page student handout guiding students through their personal incomes and expenses
- A chart for students to graph out where their money is going
- Reflection questions for students
You may also like:
Economics: The Bundle
Buy and save!
Classonomics: An Economic Simulation
Economics: Merging Activity
Economics: Costs, Benefits & Opportunity Cost
Economics: Factors of Production (School Gear)
Economics: Currency Creation
"Wheel of Life Survey" (Stress, Health & Life)
Follow me on TpT
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Start your own store!
You've got great lessons too! Start sharing them!