I hope you will find as much use out of this TEKS checklist as I have! I created it to make monitoring the TEKS you have covered nice and easy.
Each checklist has a column for marking if your class has mastered the TEK, a column with the TEK in its original language, a column with the "I Can" statement, and a column for you to make notes. I use that column to record what we have done to master the TEK and/or resources I used to help me cover it.
The fact that you can edit the checklist means you can type your notes right into the document!
Enclosed in this product you will find:
1. EDITABLE Language Arts TEKS checklist
2. EDITABLE Math TEKS checklist
3. EDITABLE Science TEKS checklist
4. EDITABLE Social Studies TEKS checklist
5. PDF Language Arts TEKS checklist
6. PDF Math TEKS checklist
7. PDF Science TEKS checklist
8. PDF Social Studies TEKS checklist
9. PDF of all 4 subjects combined into one file.
**The TEKS used are the ones updated as of August 2012.
Please note! My "I Can" statements are a little bit different than some you may find. They are written in simpler language and re-worded to be more appropriate for children to use. Depending on the TEK, some have been changed more than others. That is why I provided the EDITABLE version for you to make changes as you see fit. Please see the preview for examples of how the "I Can" statements are worded.